Scoliosis is a medical condition which occurs in adolescents, where an individual’s spine develops curvature. A Thoracolumbosacral orthosis (TLSO) is a type of brace used to control the lateral curvature of the spine in scoliosis. To successfully monitor the brace treatment, a multi-modal sensor board is attached to the patient’s brace. Our team worked on developing state of the art signal processing and data mining techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of the brace treatment. The following conference paper is now available on the IEEE website:
Omid Dehzangi, Omar Iftikhar, Bhavani Anantapur Bache, Jeffrey Wensman, Ying Li submitted “Brace treatment Monitoring Solution for Idiopathic Scoliosis Patients”, to 16th IEEE International Conference on Machine learning and Applications (ICMLA), Cancun, Mexico, December 2017.
List of Accepted papers:
- Omid Dehzangi, Omar Iftikhar, Bhavani Anantapur Bache, Jeffrey Wensman, Ying Li, “Force and activity monitoring System for Scoliosis patients wearing back braces”, to The IEEE International conference on consumer electronics (ICCE), Las Vegas, 2018.
- Omid Dehzangi, Bhavani Anantapur Bache, Omar Iftikhar, Jeffrey Wensman, Ying Li ,“Context-Aware Sensor solution for remote monitoring of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis brace treatment” to 12th International Conference on Body Area Networks, Dalian, People’s republic of China, 2017
Journal papers under review
- Omid Dehzangi, Bhavani Anantapur Bache, Omar Iftikhar, Jeffrey Wensman, Ying Li ,“ submitted to Pervasive Monitoring of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Brace Treatment using a Context-Aware Sensor Solution” to IEEE journal of Biomedical and Health informatics.
Other journal papers in Computer Security:
- Bhavani A B, “Cross Site Request Forgery on Android WebView”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network (IJCSN), Volume 3, Issue 3, June 2014.
- Bhavani A B, “Cross Site Scripting Attacks on Android WebView”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network (IJCSN), Volume 2, Issue 1, February 2013.